H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Winner and New Stamp Sneak Peeks!!

Happy Friday!! I hope you have fun plans for the first weekend of summer!! Wow, this year is flying by!! I have a winner to announce from my guest design spot at My Craft Spot, but first, I want to let you know about a couple of things :)


First, sneak peeks started today for the Craftin Desert Divas June Stamp Release!! You are going to love the new stamps!! They are amazing!! Head on over to Craftin Desert Divas to see today's projects!! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow - I'll have a sneak to share with you using my absolute favorite stamp set :)


How would you like to guest design with us??!! Now's your chance!! See the above with all the information you need to apply!!

And now for the WINNER of the My Craft Spot stamps!! Thank you all who stopped by!! I used random.org to choose and the winner is.........


Congrats, M!! I'll pass your info along to Kimberly!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will come back tomorrow!! Have a great day :)

18 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner! Looking forward to seeing your projects with the new releases! Have a great day, Lisa!

Patti J said...

Congrats to your lucky winner! What fun :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winner! I can't wait to see your project tomorrow.

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats M!! Wahoo! I am looking forward to seeing your fabulous project tomorrow~ I would love to GD but I am so swamped! Just have to put thing off for a bit yet :( I will be back to see your project!
Have a wonderful weekend Lisa!
Sherrie K

MiamiKel said...

Congrats to M! Looking forward to your work, LIsa! Have a blessed weekend! ♥

Migdalia said...

Hi Lisa,
Yiipee!!! Thank you! I love the butterflies on that stamp set and the lovely sentiments as well.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
M'
*Crafting With Creative M*

Migdalia said...

Lisa, I borrowed this post..lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy Beland said...

Congrats to the winner!!!! :)

Nana said...

Congrats Millie. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karon said...

Congrats to Millie - yay! Have a great weekend.

DIANA L. said...

YIPPPIIIEEE!!!! YIPPIEEEE!! congrats my friend M -- I hope you enjoy the wonderful stamp set!!! Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Leslee said...

Congrats to the winner. Look forward to seeing your next creative project!

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats Millie~

Mayras Designs said...

Congratulations to the winner !!!! I am so excited about our guest design team call !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats to the winner....a reminder... I hope you have joined in my candy and blog hop....♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

jessica said...

Congrats to M!!!! How exciting!!!
Have a GREAT weekend my friend!

katieo said...

Hello lisa, i hope your weekend is awesome. The tulle you added to your card is so pretty. I love the flowers and butterflies.

Diane said...

Congrats to the winner...how fun for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...