H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Decorate to Celebrate #78 - 4th of July!!

Happy Wednesday!! I hope you are having a great week!! It's time for another fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #78, we are asking you to create Fourth of July or Birthday Decorations!! Let's celebrate everything wonderful about fireworks, sparklers, freedom or birthdays with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)


I created a 3D star decoration for my project. The star was created with a Sizzix Bigz Star Bright die with papers from DCWV. The rosettes are Tim Holtz Paper Rosettes dies.


Happy July 4th was colored with TH Distress Markers in Salty Ocean and Fired Brick. The sentiment, as well as...


Let Freedom Ring are from Craftin Desert Divas Celebrate Freedom stamp set. Click HERE to purchase.

Now it's your turn!! Head on over to Decorate to Celebrate to see the amazing projects my design team sisters have created for today's challenge. Then link you your 4th of July or Birthday projects. I can't wait to see what you create :)

25 comments:

Nana said...

What a fun home decor piece. Love the hanging rosette. You have some of the best dies. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so pretty love it. hugs

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love the hanging rosette!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Wow! You have been busy! This is a great and happy project...perfect for the upcoming 4th!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the festive design to your project... Yep 4th of July will be here in no time....

~Tammy~ said...

This is awesome! So festive and perfect for the 4th!

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful, festive and perfect !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Fabulous, Fun and FESTIVE!!! Love it my Friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Patti Hodder said...

I love all of these. Thank you so much for posting!

Norma said...

Super patriotic and fun 3D star my friend , love the paper too!
Hugs,
Norma

Life and Knits said...

So festive Lisa! I love it!!

Angie C. D. said...

Awesome patriotic décor, Lisa!! Love the 3D star and the rosette. Always inspiring. :D Regarding weather, I've only seen snow ONCE in my 20 years in this town. I wouldn't mind a bit of that right now. :)

Sherrie K. said...

How COOL is this! Your project is amazing and SO festive!
Great job as always!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Tracey said...

Where do you find the time to create so many gorgeous projects. Your star is Beautiful. I missed so much in just a few days.......wonderful work Lisa! Have a great day!

Brenda said...

Wow, I love this star Lisa!! The papers are fabulous and I love the rosettes. The stamps look great too, you showcase them so beautifully!! Hugs, Brenda

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a great patriotic project!
Hugs, Debbie!

Mollie said...

LOVE this decoration, Lisa!!! The star and rosette are perfect for the 4th!!! Fabulous job!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Sukie said...

Beautiful decor, this is perfect for the upcoming holiday! I love how the rosette dangle from the 3D star!

jessica said...

This is such a FUN 4th of July project!!! LOVE those papers and super fun stamps!!!!!!
AWESOME job Lisa!!!

Kate said...

Adorable Decor

Karen said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa! The stamps look awesome and I love the striped paper you used! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

yyam said...

Oh wow. This looks amazing Lisa!

Kim said...

Loving the patriotic decoration!!
Happy 4th a little early!!!!
~Kim

Donna K said...

I love this patriotic piece, Lisa. What a fun design for the Independence Day holiday coming up! Your work always leaves me speechless! Hope your holiday is wonderful my artistic friend!

Pam said...

Love your beautiful 4th of July decoration!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...