H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, June 22, 2014

CDD Sneak Peeks Day 3 - Celebrate


Are you ready to get the sneak peeks started? I am!!!

Welcome to Day 3 of our June stamp release party!! Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the four new stamp sets. Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. The design team has some amazing creations to start this stamp release party.

Today we are showcasing the Bring On the Cake stamp set. You can never have enough Birthday sentiments and there are some fabulous ones on this set!!

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA. Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday.

We hope you will stop by our store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and our Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

Here's my project I created:


The background paper is from Prima's Delight stack. The edges have been distressed with a Zutter DIA. A Spellbinders Floral Oval was attached with foam tape for dimension. A Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large was cut out of corrugated cardboard and dry-brushed with white paint. Tulle was added for a bit of added texture.


Another Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large was added next. The shabby picture frame is from The Paper Studio Spare Parts.The image was cut from the paper. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, and the ribbon is from May Arts. The button is a Die-Versions Button die.


Lil' Inker Stitched Flags were cut for the "Happy Birthday" sentiments. It was embossed with Stampin' Up Embossing Powder in Olive.


"Celebrate" was heat embossed with Zing Vanilla Embossing Powder. I then cut between the letters in order to bend the banner around the oval, and attached it with green brads. Dream Big is a Tim Holtz Remnant Rub.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
  2. DL.Art - June Linky
  3. Little Scrap Pieces - Show Off Saturday
  4. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
  5. A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
  6. Creatalicious Challenge - Happy Birthday
  7. Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
  8. Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
  9. Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrations
  10. Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
  11. Love to Create Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sneak Peek Giveaway!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

51 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Another Ah-mazing elegant beauty Lisa! Great way to show off that sentiment! Beautiful work! Love all the pretty embellishments!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous!! I love how you cut in between that banner so you could bend it, another great idea!!! You have knocked this release out of the park. I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!! It's hot here so we have just been relaxing by the pool.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

WOW! So Beautiful!!

paperpapier said...

Lots of pretty details on the card, love how you layered the celebrate banners below the frame!

scrapbookingforfun said...

The vintage design and craftiness that went into this creation is just fabulous

Sarah Biswabic said...

Lisa, Your card is so gorgeous! I love it!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee-utiful shabby chic vintage creation. Like all the elements. Wonderful texture & vintage feel to it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

New Creations said...

I love the style of banner and a gorgeous shabby chic card!!!

Unknown said...

This is just an amazing card!!!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

so beautiful. hugs friend

D- said...

Your card is beautiful. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing,
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Nana said...

Another awesome card. Love the image, the flowers, the banner.. shoot I love everything about it. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

WOW..."shabby-licious"!!! So many beautiful layers and you have such an eye for the details...love the cute little frame, the banner, all the shabby goodness of it!! Have a wonderful Sunday...it is gorgeous here (except for the deer flies..lol)!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Lisa this is shabby chic at its best. Just love earthy tones and the little celebrate bunting.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa,love the fab image and design
Kevin xx

DIANA L. said...

Stunning!!!! MY FRIEND- glad you made it ahead of time. now when my B-day comes around, it is ready hint hint!! The banner is so pretty and every other element on the card is perfect
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Unknown said...

wow i love the card thanlyou for entering agirlwhocrafts

Kate said...

This is so pretty my friend, I just love the colors and of course all the elements you added into your creation

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, the banner is so beautiful! The colors look amazing, loving the shabby chic look!

cghundley said...

How marvelous your
card is! So pretty,
love all the layering.
Carla from Utah

MaryH said...

Simply awesome. Love the vintage feel the old print adds to all the other fab elements you've chosen for this pretty card. One of my fav S/B ovals was a perfect frame for the little cutie, and the wonderful Lil Inker dies for the banner sentiment. Of course, the beautiful roses, ribbon and frothy tulle just adds to the feminine vintage touch. So very beautiful with so many layers. TFS & Hugs

Bunnyfreak said...

Such a wonderful vintage, elegance.

Mayras Designs said...

Such a beautiful creation my friend !!!! Gorgeous vintage design !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

WOW!! GORGEOUS! Let's talk about the Bow?...BEAUTIFUL!! The frame is just Precious!
OH! The button die is adorable!! ADORE the Elegant and Vintage Look!!! I was just over my sister's house which I showed her my Bday card from you, she was AMAZED!!!
She stared at very single detail on my beautiful card!! and she said, "WOW"! This is truly BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day my fabulous friend,
M'
*Crafting With Creative M*

Life and Knits said...

Lisa, this card is just lovely!

Susie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful!! I love how you did the Celebrate banner!!

kahaulani said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the details

Donna K said...

So much heart into each one of your designs, Lisa. The little party girl image is just so adorable! Your celebrate bunting and embossed sentiment are wonderful. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, you always make me feel so special! Hope your weekend was fabulous dear friend.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness, there is so much vintage sweetness going on with this gorgeous card! I love all the shabby chic details - the wonderful frame, sweet image, beautiful flowers and that adorable banner! This is so, so pretty Lisa, I love everything about this sweet card!

aussie aNNie said...

Vintage at it's best here Lisa, its so beautiful. Your little frame, gorgeous bow and placement of the gorgeous little details...beautiful..xx aNNie♥ The Journey is the Start

Kim said...

Loving the vintage feel to your beautiful card!
~Kim Hope you had a great weekend :)

Kathy Salido said...

Oh Lisa, another stunning creation. I love the little frame in the center, and what a fabulous idea you had with the Celebrate banner. I am going to have to "borrow" that idea :)

marg0006 said...

Lovely chic card. Love the cool mini frame and all the flowers.

mareg0006 at Verizon dot net

Leslee said...

Lisa, what a beautiful card. I love the vintage feel! And I like how you made the celebrate to fit the space.

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Love the vintage look of your card. Very cute and I can tell a lot of work went into this card!!!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a beautiful card! Lovely layers and great vintage look. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Gerda said...

Simply beautiful!!!! Love it!!
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Golly...another FABULOUS card! I LOVE the dimension and the gorgeous design! You totally knocked this one out of the park! LOVE, LOVE!!!! You are killin' me with all these amazing projects...I am dying to get in my craft room, craft and use some of my new goodies! Great job as always!!!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

WOWZERS girl!! Another AMAZING card!!! I don't know how you come up with all these stunning cards....ALL the time!
FAB job!!!

Lisa said...

OMGoodness! How in the world did I miss this yesterday, it's beautiful, Lisa!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u

Brenda said...

Well here I am behind in my commenting again! I don't know how I get so behind!! lol Well I do, summer chores get in my way. Wow Lisa, this card is amazingly beautiful!!! I love all that you have going on with this card, so much to look at and oh so beautiful. I am loving the papers you used, the SB mat is beautiful, love the frame and oh my those flowers are so pretty. This is just the most stunning card and you never cease to amaze me with your creations! Hugs, Brenda

Jennifer said...

Just gorgeous! So many wonderful details you've layered together! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Angie C. D. said...

You have such a great eye for design, Lisa! Love how you added the coils around the flowers, the tiny frame, and the die-cut frame. I think I need to save my pennies for a Spellbinder machine. :D

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Lisa - another stunning card! I love the vintage look! Your flowers, ribbon/bow, die cuts - all so beautiful - and perfect for this card! Love the sentiment stamp too! The element I am missing in my shabby chic cards is the distressing - I am going to check out the Zutter DIA - you use yours all the time and I love the outcome! Fantastic card, my friend!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow another spectacular card Lisa, love that vintage image and all the pretty details added on....

Alana taylor said...

lovely card, thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge. Good luck, Alana DT member

Tracey said...

So Beautiful...love the vintage look, the pretty papers, its all just gorgeous!

Gill McCall said...

lovely vintage card, adore the big ribbon. Thanks for entering the Sisters of Craft challenge. Gill DT

yyam said...

Yummy, gorgeous layers! :)

MIE(Mieko) said...

Stunning card! Love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Mieko xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...