H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Crawl Candy WINNER!

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great day! I have a winner to announce from the Fantabulous Cricut Harvest Blessings Crawl! Thank you to everyone who stopped by for the hop! And what a great hop! There were some fabulous projects and I'm very honored to be part of such a talented group of crafters!

Now to the winner of my blog candy - a 6 x 6 Madison Avenue paper stack from My Mind's Eye. (I love this paper!!) Random.org chose as the winner.........................

And #49 is........................


Congratulations, Denise! I will send you an email or you can email your address to me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get your paper to you!!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow...I will announce the winner of the K Andrew Designs Winged Things stamp set from the Getting Cricky Holiday Wishes Blog Hop!!

8 comments:

girlia said...

Congrats to the winner

Anonymous said...

Congrats Denise, enjoy the paper it looks really pretty. Lisa love all your new cards and all, Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Lori m

scrappinC said...

Congrats to the Denise. Lisa ~ hope you are having a fabulous week.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations Denise.
What a great goodie.

Docerela said...

whoohooo!! Congratulations winner!

Happy thanksgiving.

Catarina aka docerela

Linda Breedlove said...

Lisa, that's one of my top favorite papers, also! Congratulations to your winner!!!

Karen H said...

Congratulations, Denise! Enjoy your new goodies! :o)

Hugs and blessings, my sweet Lisa! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Hey Lisa!

I'm going to try and stop back in tomorrow night but I wanted to wish you a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy my friend! ;)

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...