H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thanks To My Followers Old and New!

Thank you to all my followers, old and new! I wish I had a Luau cartridge to give each and every one of you! I will not be able to post anything for a few days. My nine year old niece is coming to visit and she demands my constant attention :) But I should have lots of new pictures for future scrapbook layouts! So to my new followers, I will try to get to all of your blogs just as soon as I can.

Instead of a project tonight, I wanted to post one of my favorite pics. A friend found this a while back and sent this to me. I have no idea where it came from, who created it or took the picture...but I just think it is adorable! Have a great week, bloggers :D

8 comments:

Susan said...

That is a cute picture. Have a fun visit with your niece!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Cherie said...

Beautiful picture!

Cherie
http://craftingbylanternlight@blogspot.com

SiskiyouSue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a follower now of yours. I love mermaids, fairies, dragons, all those things that keep your imagination alive.

Kara said...

This picture is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now one of your followers too :)

-Kara
Karassweetcreations.blogspot.com

keshapooh said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the love link up party. what a wonderful picture.

Laura Evangeline said...

That is a cool picture!

Misty Olsen said...

Wow a cool picture. I am going use it to pratice my drawing :0) I have been see you around on other friends blogs of mine but yet to meet you personally. Thanks for coming over.

Mistyrose

Unknown said...

hello, thank you for visit my blog. How many lovely works you make.
Now I'm your follwer.
Francy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...