H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Friday, March 25, 2011

Jo-Ann Fabrics!

I just wanted to pass this along because it is such an amazing deal! If you live near a Jo-Ann Fabrics and haven't signed up for their mailing list, you should do so immediately. They regularly send coupons of 40% and sometimes 50% off. This week, I received a coupon for 25% off my entire purchase - sale items included! (Sadly, you can't use the coupons for Cricut carts). I went this morning and almost all of their scrapbook items were on sale for 40% off and some paper stacks were 50% off! I got 12 x 12 DCWV stacks for $7.50! It is not very often that you can get craft items for 65% to 75% off! I stocked up and let me just tell you, my bank account is much lighter now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have an iphone, they have an app where you can search their products and download coupons right to the phone. WHen you get to the register, you just have to show it to them, they enter the code and you're out of there! I love JoAnns! Trust me...I've left with light wallets myself.

Kim said...

Don't you just love a great deal? That's awesome, I'm tempted to go check out my local Jo-ann's and see if I can score 12x12 paper packs for $7.50!

-Kim

btw thanks for following me, i'm now your newest follower. isn't Momo awesome?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...