H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cricut Challenges


I am new to blogging and basically learning as I go. I need to find time to spice up my page, add gadgets and badges. Right now, though, I spend what free time I have making cards and polymer clay crafts. I have found some really awesome sites that have super-talented designers, provide amazing inspiration and offer fun Cricut challenges. Yesterday, was Fantabulous Cricut and today Jitterbuggin Challenge. My second post is a card I am entering in JC's rainbows and butterflies challenge. I used orange cardstock and embossed it with the Tim Holtz Sizzix rays embossing folder. I brushed it with spiced marmalade distress ink to bring out the texture. From the Groovy Times cart, I cut the rainbow at 5, and snipped off the clouds. The butterflies are from the Sentimental cart, each embossed with a different Cuttlebug folder and also brushed with spiced marmalade distress ink. The stamp is from Inkadinkado.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Such a pretty card....

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...